We are a youth led and serving national NGO founded in 2016 with an aim to uplift the health wellbeing and socioeconomic standards of the living for the vulnerable and disadvantaged rural young people between ages 10-24 years. Currently we are operating in South Western Uganda –Kyotera and Rakai districts.
- Education and livelihoods promotion
- Healthcare, HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention
- Environmental conservation and protection
A community where the vulnerable and disadvantaged rural youth live to realize their future dreams.
To provide knowledge and skills to the unprivileged and vulnerable rural youth to enable them recognize and use resources around them for their holistic empowerment.
To transform vulnerable and disadvantaged rural young people into informed and empowered youth who can make smart choices.
- God fearing: We believe in the existence and supremacy of God above all and all youth are encouraged to have trust in God.
- Caring Attitude: We demonstrate compassionate support towards youth going through different life challenges.
- Respectfulness: We honor the choices of youth by encouraging them to take control over their own lives, and help to shape these based on what is important to them. We respect the role that families and educational institutions have in helping to shape these choices.
- Diversity: We understand that youth are part of all races, ethnicities, religions, educated and uneducated, disabled and abled, employed and unemployed, rural and urban; we seek to assist as many as our financial resources support.
- Integrity: Our work is aligned with its beliefs in accountability, transparency and honesty.
- Partnerships: We seek to work with a wide variety of partners and advocates for quality service.
The youth are a critical force in the development of any society. Our programs are aimed at empowering the youth to take charge of their destiny and become forces of social change. Youth are introduced to activities that help them gain self-esteem, belief, analytical, problem solving and other life skills.
It is important for youth to be raised to become socially responsible citizens. We want to provide youth with material and technical support and engage them in social awareness activities that will promote the good of the community. The resulting end is that youth who take an active role in community development have a heightened sense of duty and responsibility.